BlogHer Publishing Network
The BlogHer Publishing Network is a premium ad network for bloggers who create excellent content and conversations with women. It also includes the opportunity to work on blog-based sponsor programs. When you join our publishing network, you will be paid a revenue share from ad campaigns that run on your blog.
Are you a blogger looking to monetize your blog via the BlogHer Publishing Network? Keep reading to find out how you can become a part of our advertising network.
(If you're an advertiser, find out more about those custom campaigns and build your own.)
BlogHer is looking for excellent blogs that:
- are written by women, or with a demonstrated female audience
- have excellent content and an engaged community of readers
- are updated weekly (preferably twice a week or more)
- adhere to our editorial guidelines, and these basic requirements:
- more than 90 days old
- open to read without a password, and accepting comments
- without profanity in the title and/or URL and not publishing adult content
- not part of another ad network
- hosted by a service that allows your own advertising (wordpress.com does not!)
Before you apply, you’ll need to first be accepted into Blog Influencers. To do this, please LOG IN to your BlogHer.com account and add your blog to the My Social Accounts section of your profile, then follow the instructions on how to apply to Blog Influencers! Once you’ve been accepted, you’ll then be able to return to this application and apply to the BlogHer Publishing Network.
Is your blog already a part of our Blog Influencer program? You can then go ahead and apply to the BlogHer Publishing Network!