Moist Chocolate Cookies
These are a delicious cake-like chocolate cookie. WARNING! These cookies can be addictive.
You will need:
- 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese, room remperature
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Powdered sugar (for dusting and rolling cookies in)
- Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together all the ingredients together with a mixer, except for the powdered sugar.
3. Cover and chill to firm, about 2 hours in the fridge or 30-45 minutes in the freezer.
4. Roll into tablespoon size balls.
5. Next, roll balls in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
7. Cool the cookies and dust with additional powdered sugar.
ADD A COMMENT
Embassy Suites by Hilton is a brand within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio that promises to provide what really matters most to the savvy guest. Our bloggers took a family getaway to experience Embassy Suites by Hilton. See everything they had to say and comment for your chance to win $100! Read more