Mom Survey as answered by my 10 year old daughter
By Rachael Moshman on January 10, 2011
My daughter has been home with us for 8 months. She is ten years and 1 month old. She was in foster care between the ages of 4 - 9. She was abused and neglected by her biological family. She had around a dozen placements in her years in foster care.
1. What is something mom always says to you? i love you
2. What makes mom happy?when i smile
3. What makes mom sad?when i am sad
4. How does your mom make you laugh? she tickles my belly.
5. What did your mom like to do as a child? hang out with her friends.
6. How old is your mom?32
7. How tall is your mom?5 foot 10
8. What is her favorite thing to do?hang out with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?hang out with my dad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?singing
11. What is your mom really good at? loving me
12. What is your mom not very good at? jumping like me
13. What does your mom do for her job? take care of babies
14. What is your mom's favorite food?mostly anything
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she tries to make me talk about my feelings(you dont really make me but you know what i mean.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? sloot she is the most popualer one in school but she learns a lesson in each show.
17. What do you and your mom do together? shop.
18. How are you and your mom the same? both like to shop
19. How are you and your mom different? she has a job & i don't.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?anywhere but with me.
21.How do you know your mom loves you? she says all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!