Monday and Motivated
After a long weekend, eating out and not making the best food choices I was certainly feeling it this morning... Felt sluggish and struggled to get out of bed where I would normally be awake before my alarm and be ready to take on the day! This shows that a good diet and lots of water contribute to my energy levels in a big way.. Note to Self!
- 2 x 5 kg Dumbells - Standing on one leg, Bent over, Double arm Rows... 12 reps on each leg
- Using the same Dumbells sitting on Bosu - 15 x Shoulder press then roll down on the Bosu and do 12 reps - Flys
- Holding a Power Bag or Weight Bar - Standing in static lunge position - Weighted Bar in front at chin level on the down and on the up press above your head - 15 reps a side
- 2 x 10kg Dumbells - Deadlifts x 20 reps
- Press up position - legs wide - One hand behind back (5seconds) then swop and so on for 30 seconds.. watching that Bum is low, hips parallel to floor..
- 8kg Kettle Bell - Lying flat on the floor, as you come up KB goes up above head - continue for 30 seconds
- 8kg Kettle Bell - Standing, legs hip distance apart, KB in one hand, side benders - 30 seconds
- Back to mat lying flat - V-Situps - bring your upper body and knees into each other - touching your feet - 30 seconds