Gluten-Free in the Morning; A GF Breakfast Recipe Roundup
By Julie Ross Godar on March 12, 2011
BlogHer Original Post
Earlier this week I, made some nutty, fluffy gluten-free buckwheat pancakes and it got me inspired to find more GF breakfast ideas. I'm not a gluten-free eater, but I have so many friends who are that I've been thinking about working GF foods into my regular diet more often -- and these recipes all look mouth-watering .
Gluten-Free Sweet Breakfasts
- I'm not much of a sweet breakfast fan, but BlogHer member sstiavetti's heavenly gluten-free chocolate bun things have me drooling.
- BlogHer member jmneiderer made an apple-raisin breakfast cake and served it on a Peter Rabbit plate.
- At Gluten Free Easily, I found these almond popovers (I love almond in baked goods, don't you?)
- BlogHer member JeanettesHealthyLiving gluten, dairy and egg-free cinnamon scones that sound great with coffee.
- And Welcoming Kitchen has an allergen-free, gluten-free pear-pumpkin breakfast crisp.
Image: Stephanie Stiavetti
Gluten-Free Savory Breakfasts
- BlogHer member LisaHorel's gluten free latkes -- yes, please.
- There's a Greek quinoq breakfast scramble at Mom Cooks Gluten Free that looks right up my alley.
- At Gluten Free Diva I found a GF bagel recipe. (Mmmm, bagels.)
- And Diane of The Whole Gang comes through with a gluten-free, dairy-free crab hash eggs benedict.
I'm leaning toward starting with the quinoa scramble -- which ones look best to you? Do you have a favorite gluten-free breakfast recipe or tip?
More Like This
Recent Posts by Julie Ross Godar
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Kalyn Denny