1. Open the website and select your state. It will open a state view of the school districts.
2. Click the Locator box and type in the school district you are looking for. The map will outline the district. Zoom using the tool on the left side or double click on the school district.
|School District View|
|Type in school district|
3. Select Map Layers to select Streets with an Overlay of School District.
5. You can also zoom in and print the maps. I had to zoom in a lot so I could see the street names within the zig zag district lines, and ended up taping a map together.
6. Select Map Tools to print.