My Bucket List
You know, apart from the blogging bucket list I dreamed up awhile back, I've never actually had a proper Bucket List for the whole of my life. Sure, I have hopes, wishes, and dreams just like anybody else... but I haven't taken the time to transform them into something physical, something tangible, something beyond the confines of my thoughts.
Something in writing.
I think it's time to remedy this oversight! While I suspect that the ship may have sailed on at least a few of them, you just never know... right? So here it is - as it stands at this moment in time, in no particular order, up for constant review and revision, hopes and wishes and dreams ready to be fulfilled - my Bucket List.
My Bucket List
- Achieve all of the items on my blogging bucket list (of course!).
- Read the whole book and complete all the tasks in The Artist's Way.
- Get a piano of my own and start taking lessons again.
- Own our home, mortgage-free.
- Become a Certified Zentangle Teacher™ (CZT™).
- Travel to places outside of North America (top of my list: Italy, Greece, France, England, Ireland).
- Learn to play pool properly: understand the rules, develop some technique, practice regularly.
- Get laser eye surgery.
- Conquer my fear and learn to cook with a gas barbecue.
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Become fluent in Italian.
- Become fluent in French.
To be continued...
Do you have a Bucket List?
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."