My Challenge for 2010!
By jennymfv on January 03, 2010
I've been inspired to start a new challenge this year - I will set out to accomplish 10 tasks each month. Easy, right?
Well, we'll see about that.
So, my 10 tasks for January are as follows:
1. Organize my computer desk.
2. Write in my kids' journals once a week (thus, 4 times this month).
3. Call my dad just to talk.
4. Send care packages to my brothers (or their belated Christmas presents, haha).
5. Take my daughter out for a "Girl Day" (we haven't gone in awhile!).
6. Take the kids out to visit both of my grandmothers.
7. Clean out my car.
8. Apply for college. Again.
9. Pick a reading challenge and read at least one book.
10. Return the library books. (seriously...they really need to go back...)
Voila! I will check back in at the end of the month with how I did. I'm still going to work on the various areas of my life I talked about in my last post, but this gives me some small goals I can easily achieve. Or not so easily, depending on which task!
Please visit my blog to see what other changes I plan on making in 2010: Ramblings of a Sleep Deprived Mama.