My interview with million copy best-selling health author John Robbins
By ElizabethBorelli on April 17, 2014
Bestselling author, social activist, and humanitarian John Robbins is the author many influential books, including million copy best-seller Diet for a new America, which went on to become a popular PBS series. John is the recipient of the Rachel Carson Award, the Albert Schweitzer Humanitarian Award, the Peace Abbey’s Courage of Conscience Award, and Green America’s Lifetime Achievement Award, among others. John’s work has been featured in the NYtimes, the Washington Post, the LA times and numerous other publications. John has been a guest on Oprah. co-founder and CEO of the 100,000+ member Food Revolution Network.
Listen to my interview with John Robbins and:
- Hear John’s inspiring story from heir to the largest ice cream franchise in the world to a leading global advocate for sustainable food.
- Find out what it means to “eat close to the earth”.
- Learn why it makes sense to reduce animal products in your family’s diet.
- Hear advise for busy parents who are concerned about the health of their children, and are unsure how to introduce change into their families.
- Learn foods essential to a healthy diet from John- vital at 60 and beyond
Subscribe to my Health, Happiness and Vitality e-Newsletter
More Like This
Recent Posts by ElizabethBorelli
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Health
Recent Comments on Health
By habit reCode