On My Magnum Opus, And Other News
Ahmahghaaad. Dudes. You know what is so annoying? I mean, enough to make me curse the electronic means by which I write? WELL. Let me tell you.
I had this beautifully crafted, achingly touching article written up for your eyes to feast upon today. Not only that, I had this sweet, sweet sonata of words written weeks before a deadline. Every eye dotted, every tea crossed according to the Chicago Manual of Style. Every word checked and double Czeched for spelling and correct usage! And then you know what happened? My internet burped and I lost the entire thing!
April Fools. But really, I did find a bunch of interesting things for you to read instead. That’s, you know, pretty good. Right?
Don’t look at me that way.
- Europe, I love you forever and ever amen. (Delish)
- Dearest Grant: You’re famous now. Please, for the love of all things holy, get a real haircut. (Huffington Post)
- “An Eternal Pork Embrace” may be the best thing I’ve read all year long. (The Consumerist)
- PEE EGGS?? I mean really. PEE EGGS? I’ll get sunstroke instead thanks. (Huffington Post)
- Icecreeeeeamlaaaaaanche! (Delish)
- Pinterest? You betcha.
- Do they exclusively use Yoshida’s sauce purchased in gallon jugs from Costco? If so, get me some! (EV Grieve)
- Shoot. A-Hay needs to come round my crib. I got dusty apples for miles! (Grubstreet)
- The OG from the ND, now in paperback. (Huffington Post)
- Hey, did you nominate us yet? Well, will you?
- But what if you want to make it again? (Delish)
- Camarero, por favor, tráeme un pedido de pantalones gorda. (Eater)
- Her tweeted version suggested “I hope it doesn’t offend”. Mmm hmm. (L Magazine)
- Not much of a man, but one hell of a cup. (Delish)