I teach Digital Multimedia and Computer Graphics courses at Scottsdale Community College and at Phoenix College. I began my career in multimedia working at the Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park, where I produced video and audio components for permanent exhibitions. I teach Digital Storytelling as a semester-long class for students, and as a week-long workshop for faculty. In Spring 2007, I taught Arizona's first college course on videoblogging at Phoenix College. I founded Node101 Phoenix in 2006 to bring free, on-demand vlogging workshops to my local community.
- hummingcrow: one squall voice - personal videoblog
- Bringing Digital Storytelling to the Classroom - LearnShop for Faculty
- Celebrating Cultural Identity through Digital Storytelling - ESL Learning Cooperative Project
- Digital Storytelling at Phoenix College - student work
- Node101 Phoenix - Free videoblogging classes in Phoenix
- Phoenix Media Makers - Monthly gathering of media enthusiasts in Phoenix
- PodCampAZ - New Media Unconference
- showinabox.tv - Turning WordPress into the ultimate videoblogging platform.
- What We Found - student vlog of college studio art course
- Vlogademia Nervosa - featured videos from Arizona's first videoblogging college course