I am a 33 year old mom, wife, personal trainer and gym owner. On my blog, Sistas of Strength, I provide nutrition and fitness advice, including recommended workouts and recipes. Additionally, I share tips for staying fit during pregnancy and getting fit after having a baby.
My husband and I own Skill of Strength (www.skillofstrength.com) where we offer personal training, partner training, sports performance training training, kettlebell training, and nutrition consultatations. I love working with our clients to help them get strong, lose fat and discover nutrition strategies that work well within each of their their lifestyles.
I especially love working with other young moms who are dedicated to getting strong and staying healthy in order to take care of their families.
My credentials include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Loyola College
- Certified Personal Trainer through National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Specialist (FMS)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor (SFG)