Little(mrs)Sunshine was created in 2007 to document what I thought would be my blisstastic adventure through motherhood. Unfortunately post partum depression and anxiety slapped me in the face soon after the birth of my first daughter. Since then, its been a catch all; I blog the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm proud of my journey and I love sharing it.
And now here's a bullet list (ya, know for the really important stuff)
- I love Jesus.
- I love old names
- My husband and I are high school sweet hearts
- I want to write a book
- I suffered post partum depression with my first daughter
- I love mojitos
- A long hippie skirt is just fantastically great.
- I struggle with anxiety. every. single. day.
- I'm a sucker for the beach
- Disney World is indeed, the happiest place on earth :)