Waltzing Matilda and Me
Butler to a little person, I am usually found in the kitchen making toast or in the laundry, washing toasty spew out of something. I'm a stay at home mum and military wife who is quite accomplished at PND and jumping to conclusions. I have surived skin cancer and have the scars to prove it.
For those of you that have skimmed over the first part as reading a whole paragraph is too much here are some dot points about me;
- I'm 30 something, no really, I can't remember how old I am
- I haven't shaved my legs since my daughters 12 week check-up, she is now 8 months
- I wonder where the bejesus goes when it's scarred out of someone
- Have a pinky toe that sticks out when I walk, even my toes won't assimilate
- Have a tattoo, no I won't show you where
- Had a massive crush on Charlie Sheen as a kid, don't judge me
- Get motion sickness in an elevator
- Only started blogging for "therapy" as medication made me go blind (true story)
- Am comfortable in saying that being a mum is harder than I thought and have considered leaving to become "Cindy" the waitress in a nowhere town cafe
- Have found great support in the writing community and am humbled that people love my blog
So sit back, put your feet on something (no one is watching) and take a moment to be you, not "mummy". Enjoy!