- I am a lifelong Florida resident, but hate the heat.
- I also hate roller coasters, but love theme parks.
- I have worked in several different industries, including the nonprofit sector, childcare centers, retail stores and a major newspaper corporation.
- I hosted children's birthday parties at McDonald's in my teens and still have a scar on my arm from a hot fry basket.
- My greatest achievement is becoming the last mom to my daughter through adoption from the foster care system when she was nine years old.
- In addition to my husband and daughter, I live with three cats and a mannequin named Vivian.
- I am a magazine junky, own too many shoes and collect tons of recipes that I never attempt to make.
- Taking typing class in middle school is one of the best decisions I've ever made - my handwriting is horrendous!
- I love pizza, ice cream, the Hunger Games trilogy and watching seasons of TV show on DVD.
- My favorite animal is the giraffe; my favorite colors are pink and lime green; my favorite musicians include Jill Sobule, Vanessa Carlton and Bif Naked.
- Find me at rachaelmoshman.com and @rachaelmoshman. I also have an anon adoption/mommy blog. Contact me for the link.