The No Strings Attached Lovely Blogger Award.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees.
5. Put the logo of the award on your blog.
1. I would like to thank Melanie Jean Juneau, The Mother of Nine9 for honouring me with this award nomination. Melanie’s blog is beautifully written and full of insight and messages and a few giggles too!
2. Seven things about Me…
- I love to dance. Can’t sit in a chair when there is a dance floor. I must dance.
Things like this happen to me: As I pulled into a parking spot, I see a woman getting out of her van. I see her reverse lights are on and I think she has left her vehicle in reverse accidentally. I roll down my window and ask her. She politely declines vehicle being in reverse and carries on into the bank. As I head for the same bank I look at her vehicle again and realise both rear light covers are missing. Oh. I go into the bank. I smile at the woman who is in chairs. I complete my banking. On my way out, I feel the need to reassure this woman about my intelligence and observational skills. I ask her if she thought I was crazy? She smiles at me blankly. I re-iterate, thought it was in reverse, didn’t want you to make a mistake…I get nothing but a empty partial smile…you know, I have done that, Ha Ha Ha. Still nothing coming. This is where I know I am way too far in but I can’t stop and need to hand over the whole card…well, you are smarter than me! haha haha. I keep walking, exit the building and look to where this woman’s car was parked…It is gone. The spot is empty. That woman in the bank was not the original woman…It happens.
- I sing all the time. I have no talent it is just that I love music (hence, love to dance). However, I never know the lyrics. I sing the wrong words constantly. For example, “I am up all night to get lucky” by Pharrel and Daft Punk, a catchy little song even when you think the words are “Mexican lucky”. (You will sing my words next time and laugh)
- A few short months ago the terms URL, link, copy and paste, block quote, link back, widgets, badges, buttons, sidebar were not in my vocabulary.
- I have four cats. We rescued all of them. I am referenced as ‘crazy cat lady’. I giggle at myself, as I call in the troops for bed, ‘Mojo, Leroy, Yoda and Albus!’ They come running in the exact reverse order they were called.
- My beautiful king sized bed with the sunflower yellow bamboo sheets, Netflix, journal and iPhone…is how I unwind.
- I snort when I laugh. (Just did.)
3. Nominations- If someone does not accept awards, well it still stands even if you cannot fulfill the requirements because this is a no strings attached nomination; only fulfill the award if you have time and are inspired.