BlogHer '07 Update - Hotels Are Almost Sold Out
By KristySF on July 09, 2007
BlogHer Original Post
With the conference just a couple weeks away, we're really coming down to the wire now...and it's exciting!
(There's also plenty to report, so check back often.)
As of today, our hotel blocks at the W and Chicago City Centre are almost completely sold out -- but that shouldn't stop you from coming to Chicago. For those of you who haven't registered yet, you still have options:
- Find a roommate! There are several BlogHers looking for roommates to help defray the costs and share the fun. Click here to find a BlogHer who may be looking for you.
- The W: The W Lakeshore Hotel still has rooms available, just not at the BlogHer rate. To check out costs and make reservations, click here. (And remember, you could always get a double and take on a roommate, above.)
- The Chicago City Centre: today is your last day to book at the BlogHer rate, but they are completely sold out of rooms on Saturday night. Call (312) 787-6100 to reserve. If you'd like to stay over on Saturday, your best bet may be to find a roommate in our room-share forum.
- Beds are still available at the hostel! They are requesting that you call to make your reservation, but our group rate of $32.08/night is still available (with the promo code: BLOGHER). Call (312) 360-0300 to find out more.
- Other hotel options? While the BlogHer blocks are sold out, other hotels in the city do still have rooms available. A quick search on expedia.com yields quite a few results. Just be sure, if you are searching for best-priced options, that the hotel you select is actually in the city of Chicago and not out by the airport. For reference/proximity, the address of the Navy Pier is 600 East Grand Avenue.
More Like This
Recent Posts by KristySF
Most Popular on BlogHer
Recent Comments on '07 Conference news
By Stacey Smith
By Stacey Smith