Official Rules Pantene
To return to the Official Sweepstakes page, Click Here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Entrants in the Pantene Full & Thick Sweepstakes ("Promotion") must be 18 years of age or older, and U.S. residents. Employees, officers and directors of BlogHer, Inc. ("BlogHer" or "Sponsor") or Pantene, their respective partners, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, successors and assigns, and their immediate family members [spouses, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion begins 9:00 a.m. (PST) July 1, 2009 and ends 5:00 p.m. (PST) August 1, 2009.
3. Entry: To participate in the Promotion, simply login or register at http://www.blogher.com/user/register, then visit the sweepstakes web page at http://www.blogher.com/special-offer-pantene and leave a comment about how you feel when you have a great hair day. Then, follow the links to any of the eight individual sweepstakes pages. Entries must be placed in the comments section of the entry pages, or a URL link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of these pages, to qualify.
• Entries must be written in English and posted before 5:00pm PST on August 1, 2009 to be eligible.
• Entries must be the entrant's original work and must comply with BlogHer Editorial Standards.
• Entries must be on topic and not offensive or derogatory.
• Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, stolen, late, damaged, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
• By posting a comment, entrant agrees that any or all of the submitted comment, whether randomly chosen as a Winner or not, may be reproduced on Sponsors web site in connection with this Promotion without compensation at the sole discretion of representatives of the Sponsor.
The Initial Winner and the Alternate Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
• Initial Winner will be notified by email. Please check your BlogHer profile to ensure we have your current, correct email address. If the Prize is not timely accepted by the Initial Winner, the Alternate Winner will be notified by email and shall be awarded the Prize if timely accepted.
• Only one entry per e-mail.
• Odds of winning depend on the total of number of entries submitted in the Promotion.
4. Sweepstakes: The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Mass entries or mechanical reproductions are invalid. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, postage-due, illegible, incomplete entries which will be disqualified.
5. Prize: EIGHT (8) GRAND PRIZE winners to receive a year-long supply of Pantene Full & Thick shampoo and conditioner (6 bottles of Pantene Full & Thick shampoo and 6 bottles of Pantene Full & Thick conditioner) and a $100 Visa Gift Card. ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE winner on BlogHer.com to receive a to receive a year-long supply of Pantene Full & Thick shampoo and conditioner (6 bottles of Pantene Full & Thick shampoo and 6 bottles of Pantene Full & Thick conditioner). The prize winners will be randomly selected on or around August 6, 2009. Total promotion prize ARV is $1,230.92.
Winner will be notified via email and will receive his/her prize via U.S. mail to his/her US resident address within two weeks from Sponsor's receipt of the Prize Notification and Release agreement executed by each Winner. Prize shipping costs will be paid for by Sponsor.
6. General Conditions: By participating, entrants agree neither BlogHer, Pantene, nor their respective shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, or legal advisors are responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession, or use of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
By accepting the Promotion Prize, except where legally prohibited, winner grants permission (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade publicity, promotional and commercial purposes without additional compensation, in connection with the running or advertising of this Promotion. Winner shall be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility/liability release and, except where prohibited, a publicity release and such other documents as may be required by Sponsor. Required documents must be signed and received by Sponsor within 10 days of the date printed on the prize notification. Failure to execute or timely return the prize notification documentation may result in forfeiture of prize. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash or credit. All necessary taxes and duties on the prize, and any other costs associated with maintaining or operating the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. For name of winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BlogHer Attn: Pantene BlogHer '09 Promotion Request, 805 Veterans Blvd, Suite 305 Redwood City, CA 94063.
8. Sponsor: BlogHer, Inc.
805 Veterans Blvd, Suite 305
Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: (650) 363-2564
© 2009 BlogHer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BLOGHER is a trademark of BlogHer, Inc.
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on BlogHer
Recent Comments on BlogHer
Switch to mobile view.