Oh Yes, Oh Yes - Registration Is OPEN for BlogHer '09!
In case you missed the first announcement (which we made right before Thanksgiving, so we suppose it's possible that you were a little busy), registration for BlogHer '09 AND BlogHer Business '09 is OPEN!
Click here to register: http://blogher09.eventbrite.com
Our hotel/venue is ALSO taking reservations under the BlogHer room block now, too. You can make reservations by calling (877) 242-2558 and letting them know you're with BlogHer OR (NEW!) you can use this handy-dandy URL: http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/Blogher2009.
A few reminders about how BlogHer registration and reservations work:
- The entire BlogHer Conference will take place at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. That means programming, sleeping rooms, cool sponsor areas, and even cocktail parties. What could be easier than that?
- The cost of registration for BlogHer '09 is the same as last year! Earlybird pricing is in effect through February 28, 2009. The cost to attend each day is $99 (or both days at $198), plus small processing fees.
- Each day's registration cost covers a VERY FULL day of programming, breakfast, lunch, break/snacks, and an on-site cocktail reception.
- BlogHer Business is priced differently, because it's a different kind of event and targets a specific audience. You can read a little more about it here.
- Hotel reservations are not included in the registration costs. Our rooms at the Sheraton are priced at $199/night, and that includes free in-room internet.
- Our hotel block spans the nights of the conference, plus a few nights on either end. So if you want to come a couple nighs early and stay through Monday at the BlogHer rate, you should be able to!
So...what do you think? Ready to register? Got any burning questions? Let us know!