Oh Yes, Oh Yes - Registration Is OPEN for BlogHer '09!
By KristySF on December 08, 2008
BlogHer Original Post
In case you missed the first announcement (which we made right before Thanksgiving, so we suppose it's possible that you were a little busy), registration for BlogHer '09 AND BlogHer Business '09 is OPEN!
Click here to register: http://blogher09.eventbrite.com
Our hotel/venue is ALSO taking reservations under the BlogHer room block now, too. You can make reservations by calling (877) 242-2558 and letting them know you're with BlogHer OR (NEW!) you can use this handy-dandy URL: http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/Blogher2009.
A few reminders about how BlogHer registration and reservations work:
- The entire BlogHer Conference will take place at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. That means programming, sleeping rooms, cool sponsor areas, and even cocktail parties. What could be easier than that?
- The cost of registration for BlogHer '09 is the same as last year! Earlybird pricing is in effect through February 28, 2009. The cost to attend each day is $99 (or both days at $198), plus small processing fees.
- Each day's registration cost covers a VERY FULL day of programming, breakfast, lunch, break/snacks, and an on-site cocktail reception.
- BlogHer Business is priced differently, because it's a different kind of event and targets a specific audience. You can read a little more about it here.
- Hotel reservations are not included in the registration costs. Our rooms at the Sheraton are priced at $199/night, and that includes free in-room internet.
- Our hotel block spans the nights of the conference, plus a few nights on either end. So if you want to come a couple nighs early and stay through Monday at the BlogHer rate, you should be able to!
So...what do you think? Ready to register? Got any burning questions? Let us know!
More Like This
Recent Posts by KristySF
Most Popular on BlogHer
December 4, 2014 - 5:06pm by JennaHatfield
November 26, 2014 - 6:00am by The Daily Post