Oscar 2013 Fashion Round-Up
By happykidsinc on February 25, 2013
Whew! What a weekend it was! Between our Celebrity Moms, our martini post, our blog hop, and our party on Twitter and Instagram, it was a BUSY weekend. I got locked out of Twitter during the height of our Twitter party, so that was a little bit of a bummer. But all in all, it was very fun! I do have a little energy left in me to wrap up my favorite Oscar fashion picks.
1. Reese Witherspoon. She chose to wear a stunning royal blue Lous Vuitton gown. Hollywood glamour oozed from her wavy locks and confident attitude.
2. Halle Berry. It doesn't seem like a lot of people liked Halle's dress, so I am purely going by my husband's reaction. Thumbs up!
3. Jessica Chastain. She exuded old style Hollywood glamour with her wavy hair and glimmery gown. Elegant and classic.
4. Jennifer Aniston. The media was essentially dissing Ms. Aniston on the red carpet, but I thought she looked classic in her Valentino gown and her hair was her style and personality.
5. Jennifer Garner. I don't know if I was totally crazy about the excessive ruffles on the backside, but overall, the color and confidence of this look was wonderful.
6. Kerry Washington. People were quoted on Twitter as calling her look "old", but I thought it was classy and perfect Oscar fare.
7. Amy Adams. I actually loved the muted hues and pastels that were on the carpet, too. This gown worked for me (unlike other pastel hues that failed, like Anne Hathaway's gown).
I had a lot of fun this weekend. If you have more comments on anything Oscar, please leave below or tweet with the hashtag #oscarhop.
More Like This
Recent Posts by happykidsinc
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more