Our Favorite Celebrity Oscar Moms
By happykidsinc on February 22, 2013
Yes, Oscar week 2013 is upon us. I love the award show season. Although I am a BIG football fan, I also treat the Oscars as my Superbowl, too. I love everything about it....from every red carpet step to the last award given.
I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my favorite celebrity Mom's who have been honored to be nominated or a winner at the Oscars over the years. So, in no particular order, I give you some of my favorite celebrity Mamas.
1. Julia Roberts. She won for Erin Brockovich. She has been in attendance many other times. Her style is genuine, simple, yet stylish. I really miss seeing her and Oprah chat on t.v.
2. Nicole Kidman. I like her style a lot. She's in the spotlight a lot, but yet somehow seems to keep an air of privacy about her. Plus, I'm glad she ended up with Keith.
3. Faith Hill. Yes, she was nominated in 2002 for her song in the movie Pearl Harbor. She's attended many times. She's really the only country artist I like and I was pretty obsessed with her awhile back. Oh who am I kidding, I still am. And so is my husband.
4. Mariska Hargitay. Okay, I couldn't find any Oscar that she would've been nominated for, but she has attended with stunning style.....and she has been nominated for a Golden Globe. So there ya go.
5. Kate Hudson. I've always like her for some reason. I like her movies, she's adorable, her sons are adorable, enough said.
6. Halle Berry. She balances being a mama and MANY movie rolls, all the while remaining super stylish and beautiful.
I could go on and on with this list....Who's your favorite celebrity Mom?
More Like This
Recent Posts by happykidsinc
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Pop Culture
Recent Comments on Pop Culture