Out On The Town Sweepstakes Official Rules
“Out On The Town Sweepstakes” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Sponsor: BlogHer, Inc., located at 1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340, Belmont, CA 94002 and http://www.blogher.com (“BlogHer”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this Out On The Town Sweepstakes (“Promotion”), including without limitation the administration and fulfillment thereof.
2. Eligibility: To enter the Promotion, one must be a legal resident of the United States who is 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of BlogHer, Inc., its partners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, their advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies, businesses that advertise their goods/services on www.blogher.com, their successors and assigns (individually and collectively, “Entities”), their immediate family members [spouses, parents, children, siblings], and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of BlogHer, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void in all jurisdictions other than the United States; void where prohibited.
3. Entry: During the period commencing at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on June 12, 2013 and ending at 5:00 p.m. PST on June 30, 2013 (“Entry Period”), eligible persons can visit the Promotion’s main page at (https://www.blogher.com/malibu-island-spiced-rum) and follow any or all of the links there to the participating blogs. Eligible persons may enter this Promotion during the Entry Period by taking any of the following actions (collectively, “Entries”), each of which counts as one entry:
- A. Leave a comment in response to the Promotion prompt on this post.*
- B. Tweet (public message) about this Promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that Tweet in a comment on this post.*
- C. Blog about this Promotion (including a disclosure that you have received a sweepstakes entry in exchange for blogging about this Promotion), and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.*
- D. To enter without commenting, follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt.
Neither the Entities in Section 2 nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing or physically located outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts to accrue more than the number of Entries allowed in Section 4 above may result in disqualification at BlogHer’s sole discretion (and, disqualification will not represent BlogHer’s sole remedy in such circumstance). Void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations. BlogHer’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.