Outreach Coordinator in LA
By freeandflawed on July 20, 2010
I am Community Manager for Border Stylo. If you'd like to learn more about the company, please visit our website.
We're looking for an Outreach Coordinator to join our marketing department to help promote the company's first product, Glass.
This position is perfect for someone interested in live and digital grassroots marketing campaigns, and being a part of a growing team, in a start-up environment, that collaborates on creative strategies and outreach. A key element of this position is interacting with our most devoted users who are the biggest advocates of Glass. The qualities and responsibilities for the Outreach Coordinator are:
- Understands the benefits of having evangelist users.
- Creatively minded and capable of implementing various campaign elements.
- Enjoys interacting with our user base, both via social media and in person.
- Interest and knowledge of experiential marketing.
- Love for social media and ability to build interactive campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Create, manage and execute an evangelist marketing program with a mix of online and offline tasks. Street team or brand ambassador management experience, a plus.
- Understand an execute all logistical needs in campaign development and implementation.
- Recruit new Catalysts (evangelists and superfans) to the program.
- Track program progress and report regularly on campaign status.
- Demonstrate Glass to new users, and teach messaging and key product concepts.
- Able to present and communicate campaign concepts to Catalyst team and members of the company.
- Arrange events where users can interact directly with the company.
- Learn and coordinate SEO/SEM efforts for Glass and Border Stylo.
- Position requires 1-2 years of relevant marketing work experience.
- Sincere passion for social media.
- A love for media and creative conversation.
- Excellent writer, capable of both formal and conversational tone.
If you're interested in applying, please send us your resume, a brief intro about yourself (personality, ideologies, hobbies), and your recent work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts by freeandflawed
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on BlogHer
It's hard to believe that we're in the middle of August, but we are. And that means that summer is almost over--and school is just around the corner (though I don't like to think about that!) So when Staples contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in writing a Back to School post, I jumped at the chance, especially since they were including a generous gift card. Read more
Recent Comments on BlogHer
Switch to mobile view.