Oven-Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers
By JessicaPelasky on February 17, 2014
I mean, how hard is it to cut up ingredients and let them roast in the oven?? :) This dish has so much flavor and is definitely a comfort meal that anyone would like! :) ENJOY!
Oven-Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers Ingredients:
- 1 lb of your favorite sausage
- 4-5 decent-sized potatoes
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Slice sausages about 1/5 inch thick; cut potatoes into 1/2 inch chunks and slice onion and pepper into strips.
- Place ingredients in pan and drizzle oil over; mix everything together making sure everything feels coated.
- Add salt, pepper, and rosemary to taste.
- Top with sliced banana peppers.
- Bake at 400 for about 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Success Rice Farms Reviews & Giveaways
Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in 10 minutes. Read our bloggers' posts and see how they make hearty meals by adding Success® Rice into their favorite recipes plus get a chance to win $100.