The party is still on and I am sharing ten things about me …
By JourneyofLife on July 05, 2012
A bit late to the party but still made it somehow and the invitation still open--I hope! With wine, cheese and company … what do I bring? Myself and the ten things least known about me.
Here they are!
- I do NOT like rats! In fact I am scared of them. There you go! Why you ask … I was bitten by one when I tried to fish it out from a bucket filled with water, thinking it was some black cloth. Duh!
- I am scared of live cats –photos are okay. My younger one loves cat so much that I have come to civilize with them but I can’t find myself petting them yet. –The closest I came about was the stuffed ‘cats’. Why? Well … Once I saw a cat peeling a rat’s skin. I think I have that phobia still! But, proud to say that I didn’t pass that phobia on to my girls.
- I was away from home ever since I was fourteen year old and I don’t have any regret–But yet, I can’t seem to send my girls away for high school somewhere else.—I am too attached to them!
- I am a paranoid mom –I do not let my kids walk home nor do I let them sleep over unless I I know the parents well--really well!
- When I was a teenager, before went to a party, I had to stuff myself first so I could look like other girls --eating less.
- I have never hated anyone at all in my life.
- I have never cursed –Yeah .. Never said that ‘S’ or ‘F’ words. –Yeah .. I am weird.
- I have never owned a bikini before –I know! I am 5-7 and size two! Too shy!
- I married the first guy that kissed me on my lips:-) –Speaking of love spell!
- I don’t see eye to eye with sandwiches!
That is all, really! :-)
It was fun!
Journey of Life
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family
By Katy Shaye