The party is still on and I am sharing ten things about me …
By JourneyofLife on July 05, 2012
A bit late to the party but still made it somehow and the invitation still open--I hope! With wine, cheese and company … what do I bring? Myself and the ten things least known about me.
Here they are!
- I do NOT like rats! In fact I am scared of them. There you go! Why you ask … I was bitten by one when I tried to fish it out from a bucket filled with water, thinking it was some black cloth. Duh!
- I am scared of live cats –photos are okay. My younger one loves cat so much that I have come to civilize with them but I can’t find myself petting them yet. –The closest I came about was the stuffed ‘cats’. Why? Well … Once I saw a cat peeling a rat’s skin. I think I have that phobia still! But, proud to say that I didn’t pass that phobia on to my girls.
- I was away from home ever since I was fourteen year old and I don’t have any regret–But yet, I can’t seem to send my girls away for high school somewhere else.—I am too attached to them!
- I am a paranoid mom –I do not let my kids walk home nor do I let them sleep over unless I I know the parents well--really well!
- When I was a teenager, before went to a party, I had to stuff myself first so I could look like other girls --eating less.
- I have never hated anyone at all in my life.
- I have never cursed –Yeah .. Never said that ‘S’ or ‘F’ words. –Yeah .. I am weird.
- I have never owned a bikini before –I know! I am 5-7 and size two! Too shy!
- I married the first guy that kissed me on my lips:-) –Speaking of love spell!
- I don’t see eye to eye with sandwiches!
That is all, really! :-)
It was fun!
Journey of Life
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more