Planning for BlogHer '12: How to Find Sponsor Activities, Conference Events, etc
By Erin Groh on June 26, 2012
Featured Member Post
BlogHer '12 is just around the corner, and many of you are in the midst of planning out your visit to NYC. There's so much to see and do, and so many conference activities -- it's a lot to keep track of. Here are some helpful tools to help you stay on top of all the BlogHer '12 info that's coming your way:
- BlogHer.com Blog Posts The Events Team has helpful posts on all topics related to the conference. You'll see Polly writing about programming announcements, like the Geek Bar and Pathfinder Day. Jenna covers interviews and buzz. Shannon has a regular Conference Corner series and Lori does a weekly wrap-up. Rachel and I post on all things sponsor-related. You can find these posts on BlogHer.com or by subscribing to our RSS feed.
- Newsletters We have 3 regular newsletters: Attendees, General Conferences, and Sponsor Promotions. These have all the latest and greatest conference announcements and helpful reminders for both attendees, and those who are interested in learning more about BlogHer events.
- Sponsor Promotions and the Marketplace These sections of the BlogHer Conferences site is where you'll find all the information on sponsor events that you can sign up for at the conference. You'll get to see what our sponsors have in store for you and how you can get involved. Check out the Sponsor Promotions here, and the Marketplace here.
- Conference Guide Stay tuned! Our Guide is, year over year, considered to be the number one tool for attendees to get answers to FAQ, important logistical information, and an in-depth run-down of all the action packed into our schedule. We'll announce the Guide on BlogHer.com and in our newsletters.
- Mobile App Another one to stay tuned for! Once again this year, we will have a mobile app for the conference. You'll be able to use this to build your schedule, swap contact info with other attendees, follow the #BlogHer12 Twitter feed, and lots more.
- Community Forum Have you joined this group yet? Login to BlogHer.com and get in the mix. You can post questions, sell or buy a conference ticket, and connect with your fellow attendees.
So get out there and put these tools to use! And always remember, the BlogHer Events Team is here to help. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with anything you need.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Erin Groh
Most Popular on BlogHer
November 12, 2015 - 3:30pm by Lori Luna
November 8, 2015 - 11:47am by Julie Ross Godar
November 7, 2015 - 7:31pm by BHF15LiveBlog
November 7, 2015 - 7:13pm by BHF15LiveBlog
November 7, 2015 - 6:20pm by BHF15LiveBlog
Recent Comments on Conferences
By Lori Luna