Few weeks ago, I was overseas and my iPhone was never been so handy! In the palm of your hand you can find all information you need helping you to travel smoothly. I tested all the listed below apps and they are still in my iPhone folder under the Travels name so enjoy it!
1. Xe Currency Convert every world currency on-the-go with the universally optimized XE Currency App for iPhone and iPad. It features live currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn’t. This FREE and simple currency calculator has received over five million downloads.
1. Xe Currency Convert every world currency on-the-go with the universally optimized XE Currency App for iPhone and iPad. It features live currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn’t. This FREE and simple currency calculator has received over five million downloads.Comment: I am hopeless to convert change in my head so I used this app everyday and I love this it!
2. New York Subway Map: The New York City Subway Map from mxData has undergone a major overhaul. This app has been completely re-designed to give it a sleek new look and and added iPad support. Comments: When you visit big cities you will appreciate to have those maps in your phone, it’s more discreet than a paper map and you won’t look like a lost tourist!
3. Translator: This is very easy to use which is powered by Google. It has very neat and user friendly UI design and you can use it just like using sms. It contains some popular features popular people like, such as twitter, sms, landscape… Comment: This app wont’ translate a full conversation but it’s perfect for few words or a sentence.
4. Expedia Hotels: Expedia Hotels is now optimized for you, so you’ll be able to see all the details of every hotel on one screen and find the right room quickly. Comment: I booked with Expedia a hotel in the middle of nowhere in a ‘lost island’ in Thailand – Im very happy with this app.
5. Postagram Postcards: Mail a printed photo postcard with Postagram. Choose a photo from your iPhone library, Instagram, or Facebook and a real postcard will be delivered in a few days.Comment: You can select a photo from your iPhone Photo Album, Instagram, Facebook or take a shot with the app and it will be printed on thick glossy paper! great app!
I hope you liked this post, if you have any more Travel apps to add please leave a comment and have a safe trip!