Procter & Gamble Returns “Home” to BlogHer 2011
Procter & Gamble is excited to be returning to the BlogHer Conference in 2011. We can’t wait to see you all again in San Diego!
Thanks to all your positive feedback, P&G’s Home Away From Home will be back in the Expo Hall this year. But for those of you that visited us last year, let us assure you that we have lots of new things planned. Here are some of the “home improvements” we have in store:
We’re Going Green-er.
The success of P&G’s Future Friendly Swag Exchange at BlogHer ‘10 inspired us to think about what more we could do to improve our collective conference footprint. Here are a few things you can expect from us this year:
- Our Home has been designed with the environment in mind, using materials such as recycled aluminum and Medium Density Fiberwood, which is made from recycled sawdust.
- The Future Friendly Swag Exchange is returning and expanding! Look for the bigger and better Swag Exchange outside the breakout session rooms, or visit the new Swag Exchange “outpost” which will be in operation at the Marriott Hotel during check-out on Sunday!
- P&G’s Future Friendly program will also be providing recycling bins throughout the conference. Look for bins near the general session rooms, the breakout session Rooms and the lobby near registration.
We’re Adding On.
We’re renovating the house this year so anticipate new rooms - and new P&G brands. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the rooms you can expect to see…along with who and what you will see inside:
- Head over to the Kitchen and pick up a few of P&G's Everyday Solutions! While you’re there, have a snack with Cascade, and don’t miss the laundry nook where you’ll find Tide and Downy to help bring a little “you” into your laundry.
- Visit the Living Room to swap mom wisdom with the folks from P&G’s Proud Sponsor of Moms program. Want more info? Click here. And thanks to Iams and Eukanuba, we’ll be swapping pet wisdom too!
- What would a San Diego home be without a Sundeck? Bring your friends and come hang out with us and with Mr. P from Pringles – no RSVP required!
- Swing by the Ladies Room to "sit or squat" with Charmin, grab a few Puffs, dish about "Being Girl" with Tampax and Always, and get the latest and greatest from COVERGIRL, Olay, Pantene and Venus. Click here for more details.
- Last but not least, we’re keeping one of the rooms a secret…but you’ll find Febreze and Swiffer on hand.
We’re Redecorating (And We Want your Help)
In keeping with the relocation to the west coast, you can expect a new look for the P&G Home Away From Home this year. Our goal is to create a space where everyone feels relaxed…like you’re at home with family. And what’s a home without a few family photos? This is where you come in…click here to find out how YOU can help us decorate the house and help raise money for Special Olympics in the process.
Keep an eye on this page in the coming weeks as we share more details about what (and who) you’ll find in the various rooms of our Home Away From Home at BlogHer ’11. We can’t wait to see you there!