Welcome to BlogHer's Advertising Network. Join us!
BlogHer is the leading cross-platform media network created by, for and with women social media leaders.
We are an organically grown community—reaching 100 million women each month, including 60 million blog readers alone*—based on trust, and built with handcrafted, custom content programs that celebrate women as well as brands.
If you're an advertiser, to find out more about those custom campaigns and build your own, please click here. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you're a blogger, you can find out more about joining our advertising network below.
(If you are already a member, please log in, select your icon in the top right corner, and then click on My Publishing Network Account in your profile menu links to access your account.)
We're looking for blogs:
- written by women, or with a demonstrated female audience
- with excellent content and an engaged community of readers
- that are updated weekly (preferably twice a week or more)
- that adhere to our editorial guidelines, and these basic requirements:
- more than 90 days old
- open to read without a password, and accepting comments
- without profanity in the title and/or URL and not publishing adult content
- not part of another ad network requiring "above the fold" placement
- hosted by a service that allows your own advertising (wordpress.com does not) and does not place other graphic ads at the top of the page
*Nielsen Site Census, May 2013
To apply for BlogHer Publishing Network advertising on your blog, please LOG IN to your BlogHer.com account and then click on the button below:
Most Popular on BlogHer
Recent Comments on BlogHer
Switch to mobile view.