Reaching 55 million women each month, BlogHer is the leading cross-platform media network created by, for and with women
social media leaders.*
BlogHer created and leads the marketplace with the most robust economic and networking opportunities for women in social media and brands seeking to influence them. Today BlogHer publishes and syndicates news, information, advice, recommendations to and from over 3,000 premium blogs, paying writers via revenue share, delivers uniquely insightful research on women in social media and curates a daily news service, BlogHer.com.
If you're an advertiser, to find out about those campaigns and build your own, please click here. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you're a blogger, you can find out more about joining our network below. (Or if you are already a member, please click on Profile in the top right corner and then click on BlogHer Publishing Network in your profile menu links to access your account.)
We're looking for blogs:
- written by women, or with a demonstrated female audience
- with excellent content that engages a community
- that are updated weekly (preferably twice a week or more)
- that adhere to our editorial guidelines, and these basic requirements:
- over 90 days old
- open to read without a password, and accepting comments
- without profanity in the title and/or URL and not publishing adult content
- not part of another ad network requiring "above the fold" placement
- hosted by a service that allows your own advertising (wordpress.com does not) and does not place other graphic ads at the top of the page
*Nielsen Site Census, January 2013