Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oats!
I've been doing a lot of reviews lately (and have a lot more to come - including a giveaway at 12pm today!) because I love reviews - I think they're a super-handy way to find new yummy things and to save yourself from wasting time/money/stomach space on non-yummy things.
* America's Next Top Model - I love fashion (even if I make my fair share of fashion faux pas) and think Tyra Banks is hilarious. I hope that there are a ton more cycles! But please, more short girls cycles - they only had one! Lame. I'm barely 5' 4" and I'd rather see people more like me, instead of just a ton of ridiculously tall gazelles. I think tall models are overrated, anyway. :P
* Doing Good - Yup, that's pretty broad. But I like it that way! Whether it's volunteering, reaching out, helping friends/family/strangers, getting to a happy place so that you can fulfill your potential (that totally counts!) doing good is awesome.
* Do whatever you want, but do it with passion. Though learning the 'do whatever you want' part is still a work in progress. Maybe some day... :P
* Tahiti - Same vein, but can you really resist? Can you?
6. Four Things I Did Yesterday
* Snow - It's so pretty, and who doesn't love a good snowball fight? Or making snowmen? Winter. Rocks. My Socks.
Check out my blog!