(VIDEO) Putting it All Together: What Are You Wearing for a Day In? A Night Out?
By Susan Wagner on April 19, 2010
BlogHer Original Post
What are you wearing to stay in? To go out? Spanx? A girdle? Both? (One is plenty, just so you know.) Sheila and Loralee spent a morning recently hanging out at Pioneer Woman's lodge, dishing about what they wear for a day in and a night out; Ree stopped by to talk about jeans (her go-to for day) and the LBD (not in her closet).
Wish you could have been there? Well, you can! Thanks to the miracle of video.
But you'll have to bring your own cinnamon rolls.
See what the other Putting It All Together bloggers have to say:
- Ree, the Pioneer Woman: Taxidermied yoga pants
- Sheila of Xaolin Mama: Pioneerpalooza!
- Holly at Nothing But Bonfires: I do my best work in my pajamas
- Rhoda from Southern Hospitality: Everyone is excited to go to the ranch
- Guest star Loralee of Loralee's Looney Tunes: "They made me wear that outfit!"
- Erin Kotecki Vest: Behind the scenes at the Ranch: I LOVE COWS
Your turn: did they get it right? What are you wearing for a day in? A night out? And all those hours in between? Are "clean" jeans the uniform for a night out, or are you going all out and putting on a dress? And how often do you leave the house in pajama pants? Be honest -- we're all friends here.