Quick List of 10 Stocking Stuffers for Kids
By lucymom on November 27, 2012
Boy, this time of year crept up fast! Here we are already talking about "everything" Christmas. I have compiled a short list of 10 stocking stuffer ideas for kids. For more mom ideas, visit: http://mom-minutes.blogspot.com/
1) Favorite candies- I am sure everyone is full of candy coming off Halloween and Thanksgiving as well as Christmas parties, but who doesn't appreciate a few of their favorites.
2) Personalized paper pads and crayons/markers- There are several places that print personalized paper pads very cheaply.
3) One-Time Use Digital Camera- Kids love taking pictures so why not give them a cheap camera to take some Christmas morning shots. And, you won't have to worry if it gets dropped.
4) Deck of Kids' Games Cards- Add a game of Go Fish, Uno, or Old Maid
5) Flavored Chapsticks- There are so many novelty chapsticks these days that taste like popular food brands.
6) Dollar Store Gift Card- My kids love going to the dollar store and having a small gift card makes them so happy, they feel like they can get so much.
7) Pieces of a Nativity Scene- A nice tradition is giving a piece of the nativity scene each year as a stocking stuffer until it is completed and the child has a whole nativity set of their own.
8)Trading Cards- They make trading cards for so many popular kid brands and sports teams. Pick up a pack or two and add them to the stockings.
9) Silly Bandz
10) Mini Snow Globe- Start a cute tradition as well as a collection by adding a miniature snow globe to the child's stocking each year.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family