Quick n' Easy Peanut Noodles
By MrsMuffinTop on June 12, 2013
This is a dish that pleases my entire family! That says a lot, considering MrMuffinTop hates peanut butter.
Prepare whole wheat spaghetti* according to the box. While you're waiting for the water to boil, in a bowl mix:
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter (I use chunky),
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce,
- 2 teaspoons of water,
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar,
- 6 teaspoons of Christopher Ranch Minced Garlic (I use this to save time. If you're going to mince the garlic yourself, use 3 cloves),
- 1/2 teaspoon Christopher Ranch Chopped Ginger (or to taste. Grate the ginger if using fresh root).
When the whole wheat spaghetti has finished cooking, mix in the peanut sauce. And that's it, you're DONE! Dinner in about 15 minutes. This sauce can also be used to top the salmon, in my speedy salmon recipe. Any veggie works as a side dish with these noodles. High protein and fiber! Bon appetite!
* I use whole wheat spaghetti to increase the fiber and lower the carb content. You can use any type of noodle your family will eat.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
FoodSaver® Reviews & Giveaways
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! Air is the enemy of freshness and FoodSaver® vacuum sealers remove and lock out air and moisture. It keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' posts and know more about FoodSaver® plus get a chance to win $100!
Recent Comments on Food