Recipe: Summer Lettuce Wraps
By JessicaPelasky on January 30, 2014
So, you know when you flip a page in a foodie magazine and you see something that is SO beautiful that it makes you want to eat it? Yeah...the photo in this post isn't like that! HOWEVER...the recipe is COMPLETELY delicious!! :) The combination of flavors are really amazing and totally fresh! Moral is, don't go by this photo, just believe me when I say how delicious this QUICK and EASY recipe is! :) ENJOY! Ingredients:
- lettuce leaves
- 1/2 c cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 tbsp Fuji apples, chopped
- 2 tbsp red grapes, chopped
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- Mix the honey and peanut butter together.
- Spread mixture onto a lettice leaf.
- Pike the rest of the ingredients on top; wrap and enjoy!
More Like This
Recent Posts by JessicaPelasky
Most Popular on BlogHer
Don Lemon Joins Whoopi Goldberg in Using Victim-Blaming Tactics to Defend Bill Cosby Against Rape Accusations
By Deb Rox
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food