Red Lobster Cheese and Garlic Biscuits
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t baking powder
- pinch granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 t dried parsley
- 5 T cold butter
- 1 C milk
- 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 T butter, melted
- 1/8 t granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- Get your self a large bowl. Toss the flour, salt, baking powder, pinch of garlic and parsley together to mix.
- Cut your cold butter into chunks.
- Add the butter chunks to the dry ingredients. Using a pastry blender cut the butter into the mixture.
- Keep mixing until it looks like coarse crumbs. Should only take a couple of minutes.
- Make a well in the bowl. Pour your milk right on into that well. Using a wooden spoon and mix the ingredients together. Don’t over mix here. You should stop mixing just before everything is incorporated.
- Toss your shredded cheddar into the bowl and stir just until incorporated.
- Spoon the dough onto a large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden and crispy along the tops and bottoms.
- To your 3 T melted butter add 1/8 t of garlic.
- Brush the hot biscuits with the garlic butter and serve. They are best served warm from the oven.
ADD A COMMENT
Recent Posts by geekola
Simply Beverages™ use never-from-concentrate juices in all of their beverages. And they never add any preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. Read our bloggers' posts and find fun beverage recipes you can serve this summer! Plus get a chance to win $100. Read more