Rejoice! Portland Can Now Commute Artisanally, And Other News.
By Anonymous on January 14, 2012
O joy of joys, wonder of wonders! It’s the weekend again! That pangelical time to visit friends, build frustrating things, nurse hangovers and catch up with all the incisive media you had missed all week. Like these fair and balanced top stories.
- Finally! The under 30 commuter set of Portland will finally get to use the cupholders in their vintage Honda Cvcc’s thanks to these. (The Kitchn)
- Speaking of which, it may be time to also stock up on these ironic breaktime snacks to go with that fair trade Peruvian Organic brew. (New York Times)
- Now you can follow Unprofessional Cookery 24/7! Subscribe to the blog for email updates (on the sidebar), follow us on Twitter and check out our Facebook Page!
- Have you ever noticed that this woman is looking more and more like Elizabeth Taylor? Anyways, she won’t be stealing your Twinkies anymore. (The Daily)
- Oh my word this man is still the worlds hottest trainwreck. Unfortunately, he also has the most effed up, gas producing diet to go with that. (Grubstreet)
- Dude, paydirt. (New York Post)
- A sexy feast for your eyes! (AVRO)
- And also a gift for the nonsighted. (International Business Times)
- Japan likes food that’s considered normal by Midwestern standards. (Japan Today)
- We’re not sure if this exists or not, but it reminds us of Michael Myers in a weird way and that makes us happy. (Jest)
- For the love of all things holy, PLEASE DONATE TO THIS CAUSE. (Huffington Post)
- “We admitted that our lives were powerless over Diet Coke, that our lives had become unmanageable.” (Oddity Central)
- This story actually is only vaugely related to food, but it’s still interesting in a post-food way. (Gawker)
More Like This
Recent Posts by Anonymous
Most Popular on BlogHer