Review: 10 Recommended Health Apps
By Foodfix24 on February 07, 2013
It seems rather unbelievable that studies estimate that there are possibly more than 40,000 health-related apps available to smartphones everywhere! If you haven't heard of all of these apps, I'm sure you will soon enough. Here is a list of the 10 recommended apps with a brief description of what they do brought to you by Canadian physicians and nutritionists...
- My fitness pal - free, largest food database and tracks exercise
- Fitocracy - for gym aficionados -- add friends and track workouts
- GluCoMo - for diabetics, helps with tracking blood sugar and insulin
- Day One - track your eating habits and mood at the same time
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society - track your cholesterol levels...
- Sodium 101 - keep watch of your salt intake with this app
- Zombies, Run! - run like zombies are after you...
- Nike + Running - tracks your run, pace and time
- My Heart and Stroke Health - check your heart health status
More Like This
Recent Posts by Foodfix24
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Technology
Recent Comments on Technology