Review: 10 Recommended Health Apps
By Foodfix24 on February 07, 2013
It seems rather unbelievable that studies estimate that there are possibly more than 40,000 health-related apps available to smartphones everywhere! If you haven't heard of all of these apps, I'm sure you will soon enough. Here is a list of the 10 recommended apps with a brief description of what they do brought to you by Canadian physicians and nutritionists...
- My fitness pal - free, largest food database and tracks exercise
- Fitocracy - for gym aficionados -- add friends and track workouts
- GluCoMo - for diabetics, helps with tracking blood sugar and insulin
- Day One - track your eating habits and mood at the same time
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society - track your cholesterol levels...
- Sodium 101 - keep watch of your salt intake with this app
- Zombies, Run! - run like zombies are after you...
- Nike + Running - tracks your run, pace and time
- My Heart and Stroke Health - check your heart health status
More Like This
Recent Posts by Foodfix24
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Kim Court
Go Wild! comes in different flavors such as Tropical Twist, Savage Strawberry, or Go Bananas and Berry. Twice the calcium and no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or high-fructose corn syrup. BlogHer and Go Wild! asked moms to create activities for their kids. Check out their posts and see what activity you can re-create for your little ones while they enjoy their nutritious snack! Read more