Review: 10 Recommended Health Apps
It seems rather unbelievable that studies estimate that there are possibly more than 40,000 health-related apps available to smartphones everywhere! If you haven't heard of all of these apps, I'm sure you will soon enough. Here is a list of the 10 recommended apps with a brief description of what they do brought to you by Canadian physicians and nutritionists...
- My fitness pal - free, largest food database and tracks exercise
- Fitocracy - for gym aficionados -- add friends and track workouts
- GluCoMo - for diabetics, helps with tracking blood sugar and insulin
- Day One - track your eating habits and mood at the same time
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society - track your cholesterol levels...
- Sodium 101 - keep watch of your salt intake with this app
- Zombies, Run! - run like zombies are after you...
- Nike + Running - tracks your run, pace and time
- My Heart and Stroke Health - check your heart health status
More Like This
Recent Posts by Foodfix24
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Technology
Recent Comments on Technology