Ride In Style To The Reach Out Tour In DC!
The deadline for carpool sign-ups is quickly approaching! Anyone interested in carpooling to BlogHer DC must email Erin Groh by 12noon PST/3pm EST tomorrow, Friday, October 3rd! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
We're gearing up for the conferences in Boston and DC. These are going to be great events, providing the amazing programming and networking opportunities that bloggers have come to love and expect from BlogHer. As many of you know, these conferences would not be possible without the support of our sponsors, particularly our Platinum sponsors like GM.
GM is once again providing carpool vehicles to bloggers travelling to Boston and DC for the Reach Out Tour. The GM carpools offer bloggers a low-cost, and most importantly, fun method of transportation to BlogHer events. At our summer conference, five groups of bloggers traveled to San Francisco in fuel-efficient Chevy hybrids, blogging the experience along the way. While originally limited to one vehicle per Reach Out Tour stop, GM has graciously offered to add two additional vehicles to take bloggers to the Washington, DC event. So for those of you interested in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity - sign up NOW as these are sure to fill up quickly!
Here's how it works:
- Carpools must include a minimum of 3 passengers, and can fit up to 6.
- All participants must register for the DC event.
- Once you have a group together, email me, Erin Groh at email@example.com, and I will connect you with GM and a Saturn vehicle.
- Saturn will deliver the vehicle to you prior to departure.
- Pick up your friends and cruise to DC in style!
Sound easy? That's because it is!
For more information on the GM carpools, click here.