Salmon Cakes with Avocado Dill Sauce
By Kathy Steger on December 26, 2012
- ¾ can pink salmon
- olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- ½ small orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp scallion, chopped
- ¼ cup panko
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- ¼ tbsp Old Bay
Avocado Dill Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp sour cream
- juice of ¼ lime juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat olive oil and saute shallot and bell pepper until soft. Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients, shape into patties and let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Make avocado sauce by combining all the ingredients in a blender and processing until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sear salmon cakes until golden brown (about 4 min) on each side.
Serve warm with avocado dill sauce
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more