By lucymom on November 19, 2012
With the holidays fast approaching, it is always helpful to have a few quick and easy appetizer recipes to pull out for get togethers and parties. Sausage Bites can be put together easily; however make sure to cook or microwave the sausage ahead of rolling them up. I forgot this important part the first time I made them and could not figure out why the sausage was still pink inside. DUH!!
Approximately 40 appetizers
1 tube (7 1/2 ozs.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3-4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
1 pkg. (8 ozs.) brown and serve sausage links
1. Roll out each biscuit into a small circle and brush with butter.
2. Combine the Parmesan cheese and oregano and sprinkle over butter.
3. Cook the sausage links according to the package directions.
4. Place a sausage link in the center of each and roll up.
5. Cut each width-wise into four pieces.
6. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
For more recipes, visit: http://homecookedgourmet.blogspot.com/
More Like This
Recent Posts by lucymom
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on Quick and Easy
Recent Comments on Quick and Easy