50 Things I'm Grateful For Today
In scouring the Internet for the blog post links listed below I came across one that very simply listed 50 things they were grateful for in their lives. What a GREAT idea! If you believe the concept that what we think about grows, what we dwell upon we become, you might want to try it yourself. (If you want to go directly to this week’s gratitude links—scroll down to the bottom of this post)
So, here are 50 things I’m grateful for in my life right now:
- The fact that my body feels energetic and healthy 99% of the time
- My mind continues to be creative, curious and amused on a regular basis.
- I’ve been married to Thom my best friend and soul mate for 36 years.
- I have a handful of really close friends and a bunch of good friends.
- Our little dog Kloe is a happy, healthy and loving part of our family.
- My permanent home is in an amazingly beautiful location with a warm climate.
For the remainder of this article go to: http://smartliving365.com/fifty-things-im-grateful-today/