Sexy Household Tech You Need to Check Out
1. Stop murdering your plants with the fully automated Click and Grow system. Just add batteries, water and your plant of choice (flowers, herbs or veggies) and the system does all the hard work for you.
image from Crock Pot
2. Add a little mood lighting with the Philips Hue Connected Bulb. Control the color changing bulbs (which fit in any standard socket) with your iPhone or iPad and get the party started!
3. Pump up the jam even in the bathroom with the Moxie Showerhead + Wireless Speaker by Kohler. Stream your favorite music for up to 7 hours with bluetooth pairing, and easy USB charging. Check it out here.
4. Don’t you hate coming home to a slow cooker meal that has been totally obliterated by being left too long? Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker with Smart Cook Technology is here to save dinner! By entering the protein and the time you want it “ready at” Crock-Pot will figure it all out for you.
5. Monitor and control your homes temprature on the road with the Nest Learning Thermostat. Not only does it learn your family’s schedule, it adjusts accordingly. Save energy and check useage via your iPhone or iPad. A truly forward thinking green product.
6. Small appliances littering your countertops? Samsung has solved at least one problem for you by including a Soda Stream directly in their new 31 cu. ft. 4-Door Refrigerator. Fear not, it continues to dispense still water and ice cubes (and with the new Ice Master feature, that can be up to ten pounds of ice a day!)