Share Your World - 2014 - Week 17
Wow! Week 17! I have been gone a long time. Well, it's nice to be back and able to participate in the weekly list of questions from Cee's Photography for Share Your World. Every answer should reveal a little something about me.
In case you're nosy enough, I'll link my previous answers at the end of each post. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee's Photography can be found here.
Here are my answers to this week's questions:
1. What are some words that just make you smile?
- beau, love, Hun's name, river, trip, travel, park, party
2. When you lose electricity in a storm, do you light the candles or turn on the flashlight? How many of each do you own?
- We do both. We likely will use the flashlight to find the candles and get them lit. I, personally, prefer candles. Hun has quite a few flashlights...he's a bit of a handy person! :) I'm not sure how many candles I have anymore, presently they're in storage, minus 3 easily located here at home.
3. What is the longest book you ever read?
- I honestly don't recall the name of it. I know it was about 2k pages or so....a bunch of essays regarding race and race relations I read just for fun as a teen. Since then, textbooks (undergrad and grad) would be the next longest.
4. So you win a pet monkey at a fair, but this isn’t just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?
- Entertain Baby Boy whenever I need it to. Sometimes Baby Boy is just too undertow....
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I'm grateful for how well Hun and I work together on things, while also caring for Baby Boy, and one another. I'm looking forward to my new printer!
Now I've done mine, head on over to Cee's Photography - Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior "Share Your World" answers of mine are here.
Read more on Life Breath Present