Share Your World - 2014 Week 3
By Life Breath Present on January 22, 2014
For your convenience, at the end of every "Share Your World" post, I'll link my previous answers. Previous questions, with answers, from Cee's Photography can be found here.
Here are my answers to this week's questions:
1. In what do you find the simplest of joys?
- In the everyday usually. There's no way to predict for me. I often find simple joy in just making something from scratch, seeing Baby Boy smile, watching Hun and Baby Boy together, quiet time, warm tea, long socks...oh so many things there are to enjoy.
2. Jello or Pudding? And what is your favorite flavor?
- You know, I haven't had either in quite some time. I'd have to say pudding though. Especially Banana pudding! My grandmother makes it warm with a little meringue on top. The warmth is the best part!
3. Is there a language you would like to learn??
- Right now, I'd really like to learn Spanish. Hun speaks it, as he's Puerto Rican, and we'd like for Baby Boy to learn and also be (at least) bi-lingual. Slowly but surely I'm getting things here and there, so progress.
4.Do you prefer juice or fruit?
- FRUIT! Oh my word, fruit! If I could survive simply from mostly only fruit I'd be happy (to an extent).
Now I've done mine, head on over to Cee's Photography - Share Your World and enter yours!
Prior "Share Your World" answers of mine are here.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Life Breath Present
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Kim Court