By Jerrilynn on January 24, 2013
I do have a few simple wishes that I would love to see come true. They're nothing fancy...just some things that would make daily life a little sweeter. Here they are:
1. I wish I could wear makeup just to look pretty...not to hide the fact I need more sleep!
2. I wish that I wasn't so exhausted at night that I could read more than five pages of a book.
3. I wish coffee came in an IV.
4. I wish chocolate came in an extended release pill.
5. I wish I could take my dogs to school with me.
Like I said, nothing fancy. Also probably not anything that will actually come true. But they are nice scenarios to imagine. What are your flight of fancy wishes?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life
By Coco Hipwood
By Fits of Wit