Sinfully Soft Skin for Holiday Seductions
By HappyHer on December 07, 2009
Before you wrap yourself in a big red bow, and present yourself for your lover's delight, make sure you are at the top of your game. Taking a short break from the hustle and bustle to pamper yourself will pay off big time. You'll feel and look sexier, and your partner won't be able to keep his/her hands off of you!
You'll want to do this process about 24 hours before your "Big Date". The following process is going to work on many levels. It's going to exfoliate, moisturize, get your circulation going and your skin glowing!
Here is what you need:
- Your Naked Body
- A nice hot bath
- Epsom Salt
- cotton socks, two pair, or one pair and cotton gloves
- Any body lotion that works best for you
Just before bedtime:
- Get naked! Light some candles, put on some relaxing music, and add two cups of epsom salt into a hot bath. They have the kind of Epsom Salt with ingredients like lavendar or eucalyptus. Either of these or just the plain old Epsom salt is great.
- Lay back, close your eyes and relax. Try to maintain that position for fifteen minutes. If you're like me, you'll get antsy after about five, that's okay. Just do your best.
- Take about two cups of honey and mix about a cup, cup and a half of sugar, just enough to make a fine paste with. Use it your hands and massage this mixture into your skin in small circular motions. Pay special attention to dry areas, knees, elbows, feet. Don't forget your face and neck!
- When you are finished with your honey/sugar body buffing, rinse off in clear water. Apply lotion all over except your face, for this you are going to use vaseline. YES, I said vaseline, it's the only type of lotion that actually absorbs past the first layer of your skin. It won't clog your pores and other than looking and feeling a bit on the greasy side, you will LOVE how you feel after this treatment.
- Now, right before you tuck yourself in, put vaseline on all those rougher spots, and on your hands and feet. The cotton socks go on next, cotton gloves, or socks work perfectly for your hands. Now, drift off dreaming of what a Sex Goddess your lover is going to think you are.
In the morning you are going to feel refreshed, renewed and look and feel years younger too! Repeat as often as desired to feel luscious in all your new holiday duds!
Sinfully soft skin for holiday seductions is just a bath tub away, and remember, all your sweetie really wants for Christmas is YOU!
Tracy Morrow Intimacy Specialist http://www.HappyHer.com/Blog
More Like This
Recent Posts by HappyHer
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Genie Gratto
Children have unique nutritional needs that set the stage for their health later in life. Understanding essential nutrients, and ensuring that your kids are getting enough of them, will help support optimal health now and in the future. Read our blogger's post and see how you can add essential nutrients to your children's diet. Read more
Most Popular on Love & Sex