Six Months Later – The Romance Checkpoint
By Elaine Gray on August 18, 2014
Featured Member Post
This post is for the romantics - for those that actively pursue those passionate and romantic moments in a relationship.
It has been six months since “V” Day and time to prompt all you lovers to check the romance gauge in your relationship. Here is a checklist to get you started.
Image: Rennett Stowe via Flickr
In the past six months:
- Have you received chocolates, flowers, love notes, etc.?
- Has he called you by that endearing love name (sweetie, baby, etc)?
- Has he offered to massage your feet?
- Has he dropped by the office lately just to take you to lunch?
- Have you been surprised with an invitation to a romantic candlelight dinner (that you did not have to prepare)?
- Have you showered together?
- Has he greeted you in a state of (sexy) undress with a chilled glass of wine?
- Have you been serenaded with your favorite love song?
- Have you swayed in his arms to the sound of a jazz saxophone?
- Have you participated in non-routine lovemaking?
Give your mate 10 points for every “YES” answer. Please deduct 5 points for every “NO” answer.
70 or Higher is Passing
69 or Lower is Failing
If your total is a negative number, then drop that Zero and get yourself a Hero (lol)!
How do you measure the romance in your relationship?
What are some of the things your mate does for you that you find romantic?
Blog: Gossip from the Girlfriend Gatherings
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Love & Sex
Recent Comments on Love & Sex
By Lisa Thomson