Six Things You Quickly Learn When You Move to a Small Town
By AdvSTMom on March 19, 2011
Living in a small town was never on my life's to do list. In fact, never in a million years did I think I would be living in small town let alone be a stay-at-home mom. I always thought by this point in my life I would be on my way towards starting my own consulting firm. But that was then and this is now.
1) All the stores close at 5:00 PM on weekdays and are closed on Sunday.
2) You have to drive an hour to get to the nearest mall.
3) Majority of the restaurants aren't worth the price you pay.
4) The fast food chains don't seem to taste quite as good as you remembered. Not to mention they can't seem to get your order right even when you are the only customer.
5) The movie theatre reminds you of the dollar theatre back home, but worse.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Work/Life
The Ultimate Litter Experience
We tried Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light® Ultimate Care™ because of its high absorbing clay for great lightweight performance. Check out our reviews and videos and see why we choose to buy Cat's Pride for our furry friends. Plus get a chance to win $100!