Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe
I am still using my slow cooker every week. I decided to make Beef Stroganoff one day last week. I came across one recipe for a slow cooker, but it did not have fresh veggies in it. Then, I had my stove top recipe, but I really wanted to use my slow cooker. So I decided to combine the two recipes and come up with my own version of a slow cooker stroganoff.
What you'll need:
- 1 lb. beef stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- black ground pepper to taste
What to do:
- Prepare your slow cooker with a liner if desired.
- Place mushrooms, onions, and garlic in slow cooker.
- Put beef stew meat on top of vegetables.
- Pour two cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
- Cook on low about 7 hours. Stir every 2 hours, but do not over stir.
- Serve over egg noodles with salad and bread.
I hope you enjoy! If you try this recipe, please let us know how it turned out for you. Email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear your comments!
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi