By A Southern Soul on March 21, 2013
Early this morning, I got a call from one of the nicest people I've ever met and he asked me for some hospitality and refreshment help for an upcoming event. Of course, I said yes and then he kindly shared that the event is TONIGHT! Since there will be mostly adults for this get together, I called on my buddies from Caribou Coffee to help me with the beverages and then I got in the kitchen to make a little, sweet treat. Thank goodness for a great brownie mix and with all the other ingredients on hand, I was in business. Now, I've got a tray full of brownies that I turned into S'mores and with a hot cup of coffee, tonight's gathering is sure to be a success. No problems here...and I am always happy to help!
2 boxes of brownie mix
2 cups of mini marshmallows
1 package of graham crackers
- Make brownies according to directions on box - I used Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- While brownies are baking, put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush.
- Take brownies out of oven once baked and turn broiler to high.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of brownies.
- Top marshmallow with crushed graham crackers.
- Place pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully.
- Once browned, remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Let S'mores cool and cut into squares.
More Like This
Recent Posts by A Southern Soul
Most Popular on BlogHer
There’s no better vehicle to bring the family together than the Chevy Traverse. It’s the ultimate family vehicle, and the inspiration behind the tales that these bloggers are sharing about those special moments spent with their families. Check out the posts to see just how different, and, in many ways, the same, family time is nowadays as compared to when the bloggers were younger. Read more